MEDizzy
Sign in
ASAD IHSAN
ASAD IHSANabout 2 months ago
The Brain

The Brain

On average, the brain weighs between 1.3 to 1.4 kg, with about 60% of the brain consisting of fat. The remaining 40% of the brain consists of protein, water, carbohydrates, and salts. The brain can be divided into four distinct regions: the brainstem, cerebrum, cerebellum, and diencephalon. Taken together, these different areas of the brain control thought, memory, emotion, touch, motor skills, vision, breathing, hunger, temperature, and all other processes that occur within the body.

24
Other commentsSign in to post comments. Don't have an account? Sign up now!

Recent MCQs















Show more MCQs

Recent flashcard sets















Show more flashcards