Echezona Chisolum Roseline
Echezona Chisolum Roselineabout 2 months ago

What should a woman who has had her period for more than a week with no sign of stopping take to stop the period

Top rated comment
about 2 months ago

Tranexamic acid tablets or Inj. Tranexamic acid upto 2g (500mg /dose, Max upto 4dose)

Thank you but what about the drug premolut n does it have any effect on the patient whether positive or negative

Other commentsSign in to post comments. You don't have an account? Sign up now!

Recent MCQs

Show more MCQs

Recent flashcard sets

Show more flashcards