Olivia Maeabout 1 year ago

I am looking for a surgeon specializing in ehlers danlos patients. Patient, 18 year old female- has subluxation and dislocation (requiring reduction) of the right shoulder daily. It has been hard finding a surgeon who will do a surgery on a young person with EDS. Any recommendations?

Top rated comment
12 months ago

You can see an orthopaedic

Other commentsSign in to post comments. You don't have an account? Sign up now!

Recent MCQs

Show more MCQs

Recent flashcard sets

Show more flashcards