Sign in
Iqra2 months ago
Diagnosis of Transverse myelitis

Diagnosis of Transverse myelitis

If your GP thinks you could have transverse myelitis, you should see a neurologist (a specialist in conditions of the nervous system) for a specialist assessment. Some of the tests you may need to confirm transverse myelitis are: neurological examination magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan lumbar puncture blood tests Sometimes your neurologist will do other tests to look for conditions that cause transverse myelitis. This might include CT scans.

Other commentsSign in to post comments. Don't have an account? Sign up now!

Recent MCQs

Show more MCQs

Recent flashcard sets

Show more flashcards