Sign in
syeda irha hasan
syeda irha hasan3 months ago
Drugs for hyperthyroidism

Drugs for hyperthyroidism

Medicines called thionamides are commonly used to treat an overactive thyroid. They stop your thyroid producing excess hormones. The main types used are carbimazole and propylthiouracil. You'll usually need to take the medicine for 1 to 2 months before you notice any benefit.

Other commentsSign in to post comments. Don't have an account? Sign up now!