A woman who lost an eye after a firework exploded in her face.
She said she bought the firework that caused her injuries from a licensed seller and followed the instructions when it went off "multiple times" and struck her face.
"The pain was nothing like I can explain," she said. "It was a constant burn and there was a horrible smell.
"I burnt all my hairline and the firework had gone up my nose as well.
"I looked in the mirror and my eyeball had turned black.
"It looked like something out of a horror movie.
"I was really lucky not to have been totally blinded because I have scars on my right eye as well."