MEDizzy
MEDizzy
Ghadir
Ghadiralmost 6 years ago

Hey guys, My name is Ghadir I’m 20 years old from New Jersey, US. Currently finishing up my Bachelors degree in Diagnostic Cardiovascular Sonography. In fact, I’m on intership😊 Starting Medical School right after to become a Cardiologist🙌🏻 Tell me where you guys are from and what your deciding to do or doing.

Top rated comment
almost 6 years ago

My name is Taz I’m 15 years old from Columbus Ohio I have always loved medicine since elementary. Hope to go into emergency medicine in the future

over 3 years ago

Good for you but take trauma emergency instead that's so awesome

over 5 years ago

Same ! Good wishes for you my friend ❤️

Other commentsSign in to post comments. You don't have an account? Sign up now!
almost 6 years ago

I'm eya from Tunisia 1sr year medical school and i want to become a cardiologist as well

almost 6 years ago

Nice to meet you as well.. Yeah it is so interesting

almost 6 years ago

Nice to meet you Eya 😊 Cardiology is just such an amazing field of study 📖

almost 6 years ago

I'M in final Year MBBS...Looking forward for a great thing....

almost 6 years ago

Thats great 🙌🏻 Good luck 😊

almost 6 years ago

I am suhayb from Somalia. I study medicine and surgery. I want to be surgeon in future

almost 6 years ago

Nice to meet you Suhayb and good luck with everything 🙏🏻

almost 6 years ago

It's my dream

almost 6 years ago

Heey.. Nice to meet u ^^

almost 6 years ago

Thanks sweetie 😊

almost 6 years ago

I m FAIK from Pakistan studyin Doctor of physiotherapy.my whats app is +923454245809

over 5 years ago

Thanks

almost 6 years ago

Great👌🏻

almost 6 years ago

Interesting. Tell me about your system over there. Forgive me for not introducing myself. I'm Farouk from Nigeria. And I'm studying mbbs

almost 6 years ago

You are welcome.

almost 6 years ago

Yes, setting goals is always a great way to follow up with what your doing in school. Thank you for your kind words I’m glad I can help☺️

almost 6 years ago

I am Sureshkumar from India interested in pharmacy because we are create lives persons. Any complcatedd times doctors like video and pharmacist are volumes there no volume no value of videos isn't any ology

almost 6 years ago

Thats great 👍🏻 Good luck

almost 6 years ago

I am Andreea from Romania and this summer I will take the exam to get into the University of Medicine . I would love to become a Gynecologist ❤️

almost 6 years ago

Aww exactly what I want to do

almost 6 years ago

Nice to meet you Andreea😊 Good luck with your exam, wishing you the best of the best sweetie 🙏🏻

almost 6 years ago

Hii I'm balu from India I have completed cardiac lab technician now I'm looking cath lab technician job

almost 6 years ago

Hey Balu, thats great I’m in the cardiac lab alot and I slip into the cath lab sometimes too. It’s a great field and very interesting, you will love it and learn so much 😊

Recent MCQs

Show more MCQs

Recent flashcard sets

Show more flashcards