MEDizzy
MEDizzy
Dr.Nagina
Dr.Naginaover 3 years ago

Can a woman mestruate while her fllopian tubes are blocked ?if yes then how

Other commentsSign in to post comments. You don't have an account? Sign up now!
over 3 years ago

I think that she can’t

over 3 years ago

No She can its true

over 3 years ago

No they do have mestruation but not as before it will be with some abnormalities but my question was that how its possible when the fllopian tubes are blocked

over 3 years ago

She can bleed but she can’t have a baby

over 3 years ago

How she can bleed when fllopian tubes are blocked ? Can u tell how?

over 3 years ago

Endometrial tissue

over 3 years ago

Yes she can bleed..

over 3 years ago

She has uterus

over 3 years ago

Is this question or answer. I asked something else

over 3 years ago

Menstruation is due to the degradation of endometrial wall incase the egg is not fertilized so even if the fallopian tube is removed uterus is there which carries on it work for recieving the fertilized ovum. When the ovum is not fertilized the wall degrades resulting in bleeding.

over 3 years ago

The destruction of endometrium is under the influence of harmones secreated by ovary which is still intact in case of fallopian tube removal

over 3 years ago

As I have studied when ovari pass the fllopian tube then the wall of uterus starts destruction which cases the mensuration the point is when fllopian tubes are blocked then how dose this procedure happen cause ovari can receive to uterus

over 3 years ago

Hormonal regulation of the cycle will cause the endometrial tissue to shed. The fallopian tubes are above the uterus, so would not come into effect regardless of the oocytes passage into the uterus, which obviously won't be able to pass an egg anyway. Long story short, menstruation will occur due to hormonal regulation.

over 3 years ago

Haha I'm not a doctor. I'm a 1st year paramedic student lol.

over 3 years ago

Awesome this is what I wanted to know thank u so much Dr Jarrod Hales

Recent MCQs

Show more MCQs

Recent flashcard sets

Show more flashcards