MEDizzy
MEDizzy
m
mariaover 4 years ago

I’m 14 and I’m interested in becoming a cardiovascular surgeon. What could be the easiest way for me to learn and understand more of the procedures and the illnesses?

Top rated comment
over 4 years ago

Start with a CPR course.....nothing more important than keeping a heart beating😉💞

over 4 years ago

very true ! thank you will start looking more into it

Other commentsSign in to post comments. You don't have an account? Sign up now!
over 4 years ago

Study its is not a cup of tea

over 4 years ago

She is 14 first try to get best score in NEET get gov. UG college complete the MBBS with fucking NEXT exam score best than you are qualified for PG than study PG than for super specialty course Its so easy to think but its sucks 😓 study hard👍🏼👍🏼

over 4 years ago

But one can try his or her best ..hard work lots of efforts..will get that..whatever he or she want..ya really it is not a cup of tea..😁🏥

over 4 years ago

I’m 14 too and I’m interested in orthopedic surgery

over 3 years ago

Hi sorry I am commenting this on lots of peoples comments does anyone want to talk and learn stuff together because I also want to learn this stuff but it would be a lot more fun and easy if I could do this with someone

over 4 years ago

Orthopedic surgeons are miracle workers 😂

over 4 years ago

Go to a med school. No easy way. Just hardwork.

over 4 years ago

Cardiovasucular doc is not a jock its a last step study of doctors level🤟

over 4 years ago

But keep trying its possible study hard best of luck🤟❤️

over 4 years ago

Walk before you run. Learn some basic anatomy and physiology and build from there. It’s a long commitment so make sure you leave your options open in case you change your mind.

over 4 years ago

Lit! Same did I wish and now near to be availing. Remember, it takes your hard work and concentration. Go ahead and develope your interest better by reading med books and using instruments.

over 4 years ago

Firstly study anatomy and physiology and histology of heart and vascular system then it is easy to know disorders and after you should study and watch surgery procedure but at all the CVS and Ns its the most difficiult

Recent MCQs

Show more MCQs

Recent flashcard sets

Show more flashcards