MEDizzy
MEDizzy
Latifa ALEEMI
Latifa ALEEMIabout 4 years ago

SALAM, I have a question about corona virus! It is said that, if the virus is exposed to a temp of 26-27°c, it will be killed... But our body temp is in average 37°c, which will make it more than enough to kill it, so why are thousands dying??? Does it has a defensive mechanism? Even though it has it should have die on it entry....

Top rated comment
about 4 years ago

That was mine Ques also and I got this answer- that On surfaces the virus can’t survive temperature of 25 degrees or above but it can function perfectly when it finds a host

almost 4 years ago

Yes bro it's heavy virus can't be in air but new researches said that if infected person sneeze the virus can be remain in air just for 8 hrs. I will share a picture about this u can see

almost 4 years ago

Maryam ibrahimi its mean that covid 19 is not lives in air ?is it true

Other commentsSign in to post comments. You don't have an account? Sign up now!
about 4 years ago

Same question is Mine latifa !

about 4 years ago

Great G

almost 4 years ago

that's not true information, it found that the virus die out side the human in 70 degree for 5 minutes

almost 4 years ago

It is true

almost 4 years ago

Perhaps the environment of mucous membranes makes a perfect accommodating ‘bed’ for it to hide?

almost 4 years ago

Nice DR Aleemi...🙇‍♂️✌

almost 4 years ago

Or the ventilation of the respiratory tract may create a comparatively low T°, favouring the virus...

almost 4 years ago

Yes, if it reachs the cell... But my question is, how could it pass the respiratory tract with a temperature of 37°c wouldn't it denature the virus's protein???🤔🤔🤔

almost 4 years ago

You are again Wright 🤔

almost 4 years ago

It rapidly changes it's structure size and productivity power according to the environment, So when it enters in to the human body then they get a new environment and for that environment it adjusts itself to survive and prepare itself to fight against the human immunity therefore preparing or making its antidotes is also a competitive thing and also it can survive in the human body at higher temperature because of their capability of changing their size and structure in order to adjust itself with the internal environment of human body

almost 4 years ago

Thanks dr Haris ...so informative ✌😊

almost 4 years ago

Corona virus can survive in hot and humid temperature but their transfer rate from one person to another is very low if the external atmosphere temperature is above 27°C becoz of dried surrounding surface

almost 4 years ago

Salam dear! There is new researches about new virus that this virus just can die in above than 50C degree of temperature

almost 4 years ago

Welcome deary🙂

almost 4 years ago

W Salam and thanks dear sis♥️

almost 4 years ago

The Corona virus is a spherical enveloped virus with projection of proteins outside the virus. It's envelope is a lipid bilayer. This lipid bilayer makes the virus more susceptible to heat. Also the degree of heat has a role to play. The virus takes about 2.5 days (60) hours give or take to die at about 27°C but this virus stays in the respiratory tract for 20-24 hours before proceeding to invade host cells. This means that the time needed to cause death of the virus is longer than the time needed for action of the virus. So before heat of 27°C can act on the virus, it has completed its action.

almost 4 years ago

What best can help in the cure of keloids

Recent MCQs

Show more MCQs

Recent flashcard sets

Show more flashcards